Jul 5, 2003
Got mine.
Safely added to Google Wallet.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mentioned in other thread.
If you purchase for someone on your F&F list they will receive their own ticket via email, unlike BHA who send all tickets to purchaser.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Mentioned in other thread.
If you purchase for someone on your F&F list they will receive their own ticket via email, unlike BHA who send all tickets to purchaser.
Yes can confirm this. Stepson ordered but I got an email, all sorted.

Now bring on my upside down pint and 3points...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My Spursy ticket arrived by email, fell off the screen rolled about a bit and got a penalty.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Got mine this morning and added it to my wallet. Then noticed that my home match ticket is no longer visible in my wallet and wondering if this is the same for everyone and will be restored after the Spurs game ?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Got mine this morning and added it to my wallet. Then noticed that my home match ticket is no longer visible in my wallet and wondering if this is the same for everyone and will be restored after the Spurs game ?
Have you tried the back button (or <- )?

I have to do this to go back to my season ticket as they came from different systems/sellers.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Is anyone else still waiting for their Tottenham ticket email? Don't want to contact the club if other people are still waiting for theirs.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
So what happens if someone orders a ticket but has no mobile phone?

Are paper copies still an alternative? Probably not.

Asking for a friend . . . obviously.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
@Biscuit Barrel and anyone else who hasn't had theirs yet.

I've just spoken to the club and they told me mine had been sent yesterday lunchtime. For whatever reason I didn't receive it and they've just resent it which I did get. Chap from supporter services said they've had to do it for a few folk today. Probably worth giving them a call. Was about a 15 min wait on hold.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Question. How are they checking that the right person uses each ticket for this one? Presumably you could easily pass the email to anyone and the ticket does not have a name on it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here