Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] spurs away

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last season we spent prematch at that superb jerk chicken BBQ near the ground and then piled into a craft beer bar in Islington post match….name escapes me at the moment.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
If you’re wanting to drink in Tottenham, the Antwerp and the Elmhurst either side of Bruce Castle Park will let away fans in. All other pubs on Tottenham High Road are home fans only.

You’d probably get in the Gilpins up in Edmonton too - was a Spoons once upon a time, and is a fair size.

Personally if I was an away fan going to Spurs I’d drink round London Bridge / Liverpool Street and get the 1400 or 1415 from Liverpool Street to White Hart Lane.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Last season we spent prematch at that superb jerk chicken BBQ near the ground and then piled into a craft beer bar in Islington post match….name escapes me at the moment.
That place is incredible - good choice.
If you like your fried chicken Chick King right opposite what was the Paxton Road is well worth a go. Post 2pm you’re queueing for a good 15 minutes though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That place is incredible - good choice.
Thanks. Someone on here recommend it. Everything about is excellent and it was a lovely sunny day so as just sat nearby watching the crowds as we stuffed our faces. Food, staff, vibe, music and location give it a 10/10 from me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you like your fried chicken Chick King right opposite what was the Paxton Road is well worth a go. Post 2pm you’re queueing for a good 15 minutes though.
Yes I do, and I’ll be there next season! Thanks for the tip.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have to say, I’m slightly envious as Spurs away last season was one of my favorite away days in a long long time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thanks. Someone on here recommend it. Everything about is excellent and it was a lovely sunny day so as just sat nearby watching the crowds as we stuffed our faces. Food, staff, vibe, music and location give it a 10/10 from me.
:bigwave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I have to say, I’m slightly envious as Spurs away last season was one of my favorite away days in a long long time.
A last minute winner helps! :tantrum:

Not sure where you’re based in Germany but I actually watched that match in Dusseldorf before attending the Rhine derby between Monchengladbach and Cologne.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A last minute winner helps! :tantrum:

Not sure where you’re based in Germany but I actually watched that match in Dusseldorf before attending the Rhine derby between Monchengladbach and Cologne.
The last minute winner was the icing on the cake, it would have been a good day regardless.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
what was it called
The jerk chicken place is on Seven Sisters Rd opposite the burger vans and near the ground. Listen for the reggae music. Can’t miss it really. It’s an outside bbq

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
also, it is a stunning stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here