Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs Allocation

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Forgive me if this has already been posted, I have been away for a while, but just a few things about our allocation at Spurs...

1. The capacity at white hart lane is 36214
2. Teams drawn away from home in the FA Cup are entitled to 15% of the capacity.
3. we've only been given 4500
4. 15% of 36214 is around 5500
4. Spurs have said that we can't have the extra 1000 tickets unless we cough up the money first.
5. The extra 1000 tickets cost £37 per person - no concessions
6. The FA have said that there is nothing they can do about the fact that Spurs are being complete anuses(or is that Anii for plural?)

In other words, we should be getting an initial allocation of 5500 - why is this happening. Also was talking to a Spurs season ticket holder and he says that for cup games against team like the Albion, they usually allocate more tickets than the 15%?

Personally, I applied for my ticket today - so i'm happy - is this confusing?
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Jesus, is it any wonder that supporter's of other teams think that Brighton fans are a bunch of whinging tossers after posts like the above :nono:

We are going to have 4500 fans to cheer on the team at WHL......and you still want more?

Just be glad we are actually going to a decent ground for once, not bloody Hartlepool or somewhere equally shit and far away

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez, some people :shootself

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
I think you've missed my point completely, ......Spurs aren't giving us our full allocation that they HAVE to under FA rules - We have had to give up 15% of our tickets for teams in the past at home, even though the away end hasn't sold out...how come Spurs are getting away with giving us less than the correct allocation---we'd easily take 8000 no problems.

As being called a whinging tosser...well - you are obviously experiencing problems understanding grammar...it was well out of order and didn't deserve it...My point wasn't about how much noise we'll make at an away game as you seem to suggest - it was about us getting the allocation we deserve loverboy!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Seaside Wizard

Jun 19, 2004
Brighton
Supaseagull has posted a fair comment so don't have a go!!!

It's bad enough listening to the team being slagged off at home matches without BHA fans getting slated for stating facts!:angry:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
thanks seaside....this is why i prefer away games....you haven't got 2000 miserable old farts that can't sing, cheer or say anything positive about their own team...when u go to away matches - whether we take 200 or 2000 we are always and will always be the best away supporters....i reckon thats what spurs are worried about....think about it defoe off to chelski, keane off to wherever, Simon davies off to Everton....I can imagine Jol would have been under MORE pressure by then...think how it would be if 10000 of us turned up and completely deafened the home fans

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The rules state that they have to give 15% unless they cannot for segragation reasons. This is the reason that Spurs have given. 4400 is all that any club get there. It would make no differnce if we were Man U we would still only have 4400.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
how come Chelsea got 9000 when they played at WHL? it's not as though we're a top drawer for the Spurs fans, so i'd be surprised if they filled their part of the stadium up

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
They probably got a whole extra section that they knew they would fill. If we took a whole extra section and didn't fill it (which we probably wouldn't) then the club would still have to pay for them. This way it's still a sell out so we get full whack and the club knows it won't be left liable for unsold tickets.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
supaseagull said:
good point...although when did we last not go to a ground like that and not take a good load up with us?

I think 9000 would be pushing it.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Also since this is only their 2nd cup game at home their season ticket holders get the game as part of their package so thats a fair number of seats gone before you start.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
supaseagull said:
do they get a certain amount of cup games included within their season ticket then?

yep 2

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Trigger said:
Two? And we only get one?... This club is a disgrace! :jester:

At least this season it was a Carling Cup game normally it is a LDV tie against a confernce team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here