Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Spoty

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m watching it just to enjoy what a car crash it is.

I’d love to see Tyson Fury win just to show it up for the PC charade it is.

It’s even making Lineker look comparatively professional tonight amongst a group of giggling women. Makes me cringe seeing Scott and the others moving from abject sadness to joy in the move of a prompt card.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Not sure how Ronnie doesn't deserve it, Zara Philips and Mark Cavendish won it !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Does it include the cycling tour of Belgium ?

That was the West Country, he fell off just outside Bovey Tracey, his bicycle pump got caught in his shorts and the crash destroyed his sandwiches.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Eric Hall in the sports stars who have died this year !
The guy was a football agent , hardly a sport star.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Ronnie or Fury didn't even get 3rd place. I don't even know the lady who got that, although i'm sure she is a nice person.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a load of crap.

Didn't realise Peter Whittingham, the ex-Cardiff City striker, died this year. Always thought he was a great player who would have been an excellent signing for us. :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That was the West Country, he fell off just outside Bovey Tracey, his bicycle pump got caught in his shorts and the crash destroyed his sandwiches.

But he carried on to escape from that concentration camp, and hide out in the Himalayas..... Incredible man

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
After a post on FB mentioned it, I fastforwarded through SPOTY this morning to find the proof that we were at least featured last evening even if we didn't win anything... ;) Of course the other reason I did this was because I'm actually in the picture so now FAMOUS! :cool::laugh:

132515562_10158751011437534_2140587465027075490_o.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here