SPOTTED PALACE SCUM IN BRIGHTON

ONE IN WESTERN ROAD

ONE IN BOUNDARY ROAD

ANYONE ELSE SPOTTED THE SCUM IN TOWN?
:tosser:S

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I live halfway between Croydon & Brighton so I get more Palace shirts (that smell of wee wee & poo) than the Mighty stripes :( In fact my neighbour in the flat next door was a Palace fan - he moved to a 2 berth caravan in Gravesend about 6 months ago :lolol:

I still get red letters & creditors letters asking for money he owes :nono:

f***ing pikey :angry:

He did give me a pine table & four chairs before he moved ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We overtook a car on the M25 this evening with a scum mini kit in it. I said scum as we passed but didnt do any hand gestures as Ned suggested :lolol: :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
As most people will tell you, I advocate abuse if you see the scum in town. They want a reaction so give them one.
However, you must realise that these people like to visit Brighton. Clean air, sea views etc.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Yorkie said:
We overtook a car on the M25 this evening with a scum mini kit in it. I said scum as we passed but didnt do any hand gestures as Ned suggested :lolol: :lolol:

well I'm very surprised Yorkie, you usually preach kindness and tolerance toward the scum :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
shingle said:
well I'm very surprised Yorkie, you usually preach kindness and tolerance toward the scum :lolol:

I said it with a smile on my face :D

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Yorkie said:

I'm surprised as I heard you were the leader of the 'Yorkie Yobbo's crew??? beating opposing fans to a pulp with your handbag & powder puff case? :ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Eddie the Seagull said:
I'm surprised as I heard you were the leader of the 'Yorkie Yobbo's crew??? beating opposing fans to a pulp with your handbag & powder puff case? :ohmy:

I don't need a handbag. I use my wit and intelliegence to beat them ;)

Brighton rock will tell you as I spoke to him on the protest march :lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Yorkie said:
I don't need a handbag. I use my wit and intelliegence to beat them ;)

Brighton rock will tell you as I spoke to him on the protest march :lolol:

remember it well tryed to make me sing the brighton songs:D
my mum would have had to was my mouth out with soap :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brighton rock said:
remember it well, tried to make me sing the brighton songs:D
my mum would have had to wash my mouth out with soap :lolol:

I nearly succeeded though, didn't I :lolol: :lolol:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Yorkie said:
I nearly succeeded though, didn't I :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol:

i had my Bouncebackability Wristbands on the other day in brighton does that make me brave

0a_1_b.JPG

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
brighton rock said:

i had my Bouncebackability Wristbands on the other day in brighton does that make me brave

No, just foolhardy.

Nearly as bad as me wearing my BHA wristband all weekend in Sheffield with my 3 Wednesday supporting nephews and Blades brother in law around :lolol:
bandwband.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
brighton rock said:

No-but if you wear three or four they'll act as a wrist support while you're cracking one off:D

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've just conjured up an image of Yorkie advancing on thousands of Palace fans with her arms outstretched shouting "Come on let's 'Ave It!"

:lolol: :lolol:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Like Eddie The Eagle I live about halfway between Croydon and Brighton (although technically only just nearer to Withdean than Smellhurst) so I have to put up with more Palarse fans than elsewhere in Sussex. I usually just chant some friendly banter at them, then again I had to put up with a Palarse supporting flatmate, though he was decent. Oh its hell living on the Sussex borders.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
I have encountered several albion fans in nottingham, but have yet to see any palace fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here