Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spot the Brighton fan.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
This picture has been bothering me. I feel very sorry for Tony. He is a REAL fan but is surrounded by stiffs. I would find it difficult to let myself go. Tony why don't you come down and join us. If you sit with us in the North West corner I can guarantee some atmosphere and if anyone wants to take a pop at you they are going to have to take on all the North and West stand. I'll even buy your half time pint.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
This picture has been bothering me. I feel very sorry for Tony. He is a REAL fan but is surrounded by stiffs. I would find it difficult to let myself go. Tony why don't you come down and join us. If you sit with us in the North West corner I can guarantee some atmosphere and if anyone wants to take a pop at you they are going to have to take on all the North and West stand. I'll even buy your half time pint.

Think he would be up for this. Didn't the Directors used to go in the away end on the last away game each season? North Stand for the first home game and away end for the last away g as me each year would be great. TB May get a bit tipsy though with the free drinks...Don't forget Darren Bloom too. Blue and White though and through too from personal experience.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Think he would be up for this. Didn't the Directors used to go in the away end on the last away game each season? North Stand for the first home game and away end for the last away g as me each year would be great. TB May get a bit tipsy though with the free drinks...Don't forget Darren Bloom too. Blue and White though and through too from personal experience.

He mixes it with fans on train back from away games, I guess during the games he has to put his chairman of a a football club head on and do his duties and be a bit more reserved? But I bet he would love to be amongst the rest of us !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

What the hell was Carlos Ancelotti, John Madejski and Sylvester Stallone's mum doing at t he game, in photo on left :)

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....

Dick Knight was a few seats away from me for the game at the Riverside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here