Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Massage

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
After a fair amount of jogging, walking and football playing, my calves and hamstrings are rock hard. I need to get sorted as I have a couple of matches coming up. Having never been for a professional massage, does anyone have any recommendations?

A friend has recommended 'Natural Balance' located in The Drive, Hove, which has 30 good reviews on Google. Anyone been there? They offer a sports massage, £45 for 60 minutes, and mention the relief of tight hamstrings and calves.

Cheers.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Not used them before but be prepared for severe pain! a sports massage is definately not a relaxing massage! :cry:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Do you want a happy ending ?

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
not living in the area i couldnt say who to go to, but price wise that seems ok. up north here its pretty much a quid a minute and for that it doesnt even include happy endings. and good luck if u go for an hour! you'll regret ever stepping into that room after the first 15 minutes or so :shootself but its all worth it.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Just go for a light jog and then have a long stretching session.

I bet you dont stretch properly or warm down after football/running and thats the main problem

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Take something to bite on when the pain gets bad.

I needed one once, when my legs totally seized up after a 10 mile cross-country race - struggled to get up and down stairs afterwards kinda thing.

My God.

I'll never forget it!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
For the good ones - no pain, no gain !

I see a loverly sawt during the summer and she gets me through the cricket season now - she hones in on tight / knotted muscles like a guided missile - but 12 hours later it was all worth it.

Happy endings? How very dare you!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sussex back pain Clinic - Church Road , Hove.

they have a physio on site who is brilliant

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
You can easily get FREE Sports Massage.

Last year when I ran the London Marathon, I needed a few both before and after.

The local 'Technical College' or whatever it's called has courses going on training people how to give Sports Massages. They always need guinea pigs.

Give tem a ring and get them for free. Easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here