Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Cafe on saturday

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Cheers to all the fans in the piccadilly sports cafe. I was gutted not to be at the match but the good singing and banter almost made up for it.
The plymouth fans were all a good laugh and weren't bitter at the end.
Brilliant game - looking forward to going to wycombe now.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Good Shout - The S.Cafe is always a good banker for watching the Stripes in LDN and Saturday was corking fun...!

The Plymouth fans were in good voice, and gave as good (better even..) than they got....and were good value throughout, and complimentary to us at the end. Good lads.
:thumbsup:

Rowdey - (The drunk one sitting downstairs at the back pouring 1664 down his gob quick as possible..)

Last edited:

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Also downstairs by the big screen - specky drunk one with very bored girlfriend.
Couldn't believe I fell for the "all these seats are reserved unless your eating" - ended up ordering loads but I was so nervous, I just couldn't get through it fast enough. Then the waitress pisses off and lets everyone take a seat.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
anyone spot the dwaynester...?

Tricky were u the guy talking to the plymouth fans at the end, ya know the blonde one with the big....

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
tricky said:
Also downstairs by the big screen - specky drunk one with very bored girlfriend.
Couldn't believe I fell for the "all these seats are reserved unless your eating" - ended up ordering loads but I was so nervous, I just couldn't get through it fast enough. Then the waitress pisses off and lets everyone take a seat.

Haha..I was behind you then..

Girlfriend did quite well considering she had her back to the screen for most of the game..!

That sucks by the waitress staff - I was told same too - 'You can't sit down unless you eat' -10 mins later (when no-one ate <apart from the specky one with his bird..>) they cleared the decks for the footie fans..:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here