Stop bouncing this thread. :angry:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
TLO - Do you stock the famous yellow shirt with red trim as worn by the legendary Partick Thistle team that famously won the Scottish League Cup in 1971 by defeating Celtic 4-1 at Hampden Park? And do you have it in XXXL?

Well? ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tom Hark said:
TLO - Do you stock the famous yellow shirt with red trim as worn by the legendary Partick Thistle team that famously won the Scottish League Cup in 1971 by defeating Celtic 4-1 at Hampden Park? And do you have it in XXXL?

Well? ???

Is that enough x's? ??? :jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
10am? Couldn't you get out of bed a bit earlier? Missing a VITAL hour of trade there, old boy:D

It gets better. Thought I'd nip along there this morning and wish the portly one good luck in his new venture. 'GREAT looking shop!' I thought as I stood outside the barred-up shop front at 10.15am four Shopping Saturdays before Santa comes. I could spend a lot of time browsing round inside, and probably spend a bit of dosh also. Except it was locked up, there were no lights on, no signs of activity whatsoever. Guess you won't be changing your name to The Smart One anytime soon, eh AL :dunce:

You'll be telling us next you haven't ordered in extra supplies of the Dukla Prague away kit for Xmas :lol:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Tom Hark said:

Well? ???

1971.... christ I'm getting old ...it doesnt seem that long ago

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Barrel of Fun said:
I have just purchased an East East East Sussex T-Shirt. TLO seemed to be in very high spirits.

Well done, TLO. Great little shop you have there.:clap:

Yeah I think I'll get that shirt. Like it.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
The Large One said:

First floor - NSC / Park football / Made in Sussex range of T-shirts. Assorted books, and, when I get round to it, a set up of a Subbuteo table. Anyone fancy a game?

Wouldn't mind one of these days. Why not host an NSC tournament or league or something? Or even subbuteo cricket for the summer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
LB bottled it, no toffs shirt however we should see it Tuesday in honour of Swansea.

Nice advert in the program and an advertising board at Withdean by gate 27 as well.

Beach Hut said:
LB bottled it, no toffs shirt however we should see it Tuesday in honour of Swansea.

Nice advert in the program and an advertising board at Withdean by gate 27 as well.
BOTTLED it?

Certainly not.

Bottling it is not wearing it when we're playing against the jacks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lord Bracknell said:
BOTTLED it?

Certainly not.

Bottling it is not wearing it when we're playing against the jacks.

Thought that might provoke a comment :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here