Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sponsored sticky] Albion Book - Special Offer

Spencer Vignes

Oct 4, 2012
Thanks for the prompt Sergei......you know it hadn't even crossed my mind. I quite like the idea of being a bit 'out of step' but that's just lazy on my behalf. Will get it sorted....promise!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Note to self: keep an eye out on my way to the ground next weekend

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Me. Second copy ,this one as a Christmas present for someone who "hasn't seen the light " as yet. Good job Spencer!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Cracking story about Mike Small and 'Sausage by the Sea' in the programme, by the way. Made me laugh in a game of little amusement.

Spencer Vignes

Oct 4, 2012
It was a funny story to write as well. Plenty more of where they came from - in fact the hardest thing about 'You Couldn't Make It Up' is deciding which ones not to do, as there simply isn't the space to include all the stories I have.

While I'm here, can I just say a big 'Thanks' to everyone who took the time to come and see me either before or after Saturday's game, and especially to those who bought copies of the book. I still have some left over so if there's anyone out there who still wants one, then follow the instructions on my original post and I'll get a copy in the post to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here