Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Splash go t!ts up.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
TOPPERS (C.I.) LIMITED

We are sorry to report that, due to financial difficulties, it has proved necessary for the Company to cease trading with effect from noon on 9 March.

We attach a notice of a forthcoming meeting of the creditors of the Company. This creditors' meeting is scheduled to take place immediately following a meeting of the Company's shareholders at which a resolution to wind up the Company is being proposed.

It is hoped that any queries that you may have can be answered at the forthcoming creditors' meeting.

Yours faithfully
Director
http://www.splashdvd.com/splash/search.cfm

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
They were crap anyway i'm afraid I dealt with them 3 times and everytime I had to chase up my purchases which took 2 weeks to arrive.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I had about 3 dvds off em and every one was fairly quick too arrive.:ohmy:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Incredigull said:
The prices looked OK.
The big boys win again :angry:

No their demise is in their own hands I fear. Customers who got good service and quick delivery were in the minority.

Always gave me the impression it was run from a teenagers bedroom.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
marvin said:
No their demise is in their own hands I fear. Customers who got good service and quick delivery were in the minority.

Always gave me the impression it was run from a teenagers bedroom.

have to agree marvin i fond them very shoddy took weeks to get one dvd and another never made it there's no room on the net for poor service?
play on the other hand have alway be good never had to wait more than 5 day for a dvd and never had any problem returning them

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
i luckily just got the beverly hills cop box set for about 12 nicker off them. however when id previously ordered the west wing, i didnt recieve anything for a good 3 weeks, and when i phoned they seemed very unbothered and just told me its out of stock.. when i asked for a refund as it might be 'a few weeks maybe' till they got stock in, it took a couple of weeks for it to show up on my statement.

i have to agree with marvin that it resembled a project for gcse business studies...

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bollox!! I'm owed about 5 DVD's and 2 CD's from them. I presume I kiss those goodbye now!!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:
who the feck are splash ?

I see the English has not improved, who the feck WERE Splash?

Splash DVD competitor of CD Wow (but not in service)

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
God i must have been lucky.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here