Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Spider in the shed

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I know a guy that can help

MV5BODYwMDAwY2EtMmE2Mi00YjdhLThjNDAtZmYxYTgwMzRlOWJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Thanks for the replies, mouse spider and brown recluse both look like good candidates but she was bigger than a 2 pence piece, probably nearer 5cm than that, doesn’t look quite as dark as the brown recluse, perhaps a brown recluse mated with a mouse spider? :eek: :lolol:

Rest assured to the ‘kill it fire’ party, I don’t kill spiders, or set them on fire.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Either a female Sac spider or a Fox spider.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Thanks for the replies, mouse spider and brown recluse both look like good candidates but she was bigger than a 2 pence piece, probably nearer 5cm than that, doesn’t look quite as dark as the brown recluse, perhaps a brown recluse mated with a mouse spider? :eek: :lolol:

Rest assured to the ‘kill it fire’ party, I don’t kill spiders, or set them on fire.

Highly unlikely to be a mouse spider, but if it is, get rid of it as they're extremely aggressive and harmful to humans.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I even have to pluck up the courage to remove Daddy long leg spiders. Not sure how i would cope would seeing this one near my bed :eek:
I am not a murderer though, and realise spiders are vital for keeping other pests under control.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This thread does nothing for the board's credibility.

You're all a load of southern softies.

When I worked as an aircraft engineer we used to get "things" in the holds, empty someone's lunch box scoop them up and hot foot it off to Gatwick Zoo. We found a nest of scorpions, spiders the size of your hand even a foot long bright red snake.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Fair to say that if you set it on fire or kill it.....it will only make it angrier.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/gard...ne-of-britains-most-venomous-spiders-6971587/

Mmmmmm???

Where in the UK are you :)

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

What about sheds?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm only good with squashed spiders, Live one's I leave to her indoors.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This thread does nothing for the board's credibility.

You're all a load of southern softies.

When I worked as an aircraft engineer we used to get "things" in the holds, empty someone's lunch box scoop them up and hot foot it off to Gatwick Zoo. We found a nest of scorpions, spiders the size of your hand even a foot long bright red snake.

Is that a new sandwich offering from Subway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here