[Albion] Spence OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We are all individuals are we not? It's up to us as to whether we read his posts or not. The igmore function is there for a reason, use it if you wish.

I agree with you. [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] hasn't been abusive to anyone on here as far as I know (despite a great deal of provocation yesterday!). And despite yesterday's thread I am still nowhere close to putting him on ignore.

Anyway, maybe the bloke is having a tough time. Giving him pelters on the thread yesterday is one thing. Starting a thread about him (which is against NSC rules - something I discovered when I....all a long time ago) is cyber bullying, and this thread should be pulled. Mods?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Indeed he is. But must we be forced to see it?

I've made a similar point before and been challenged.

Posting on an internet form is the modern day equivalent of Speakers' Corner. Passers by are not compelled to stand and listen, they may walk straight by.

A total ignore is a bit much really.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Starting a thread about him (which is against NSC rules - something I discovered when I....all a long time ago) is cyber bullying, and this thread should be pulled. Mods?

I think cyber bullying is over stating it. After all I used his words about Potter. But yes, in hindsight (and without alcohol), starting a thread about him is probably not right and I should have made my post a reply on his Potter OUT thread.

So maybe it is right for the mods to pull this thread.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How many pages did his latest offering run for?

You don't need to put him on ignore, just don't reply to him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Posting on an internet form is the modern day equivalent of Speakers' Corner.
Imagine if you had to live or work by a Speaker's Corner. Nightmare, and you'd want them moved on too. But with Speaker's Corner, it is an important part of a democracy that people are allowed to voice their opinions, so it would be wrong to silence them. This football forum however, is not a cheerocracy (it's a cheertatorship). Ban the trolls!

But I'm not the cheertator, so the trolls stay.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I agree with you. [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] hasn't been abusive to anyone on here as far as I know (despite a great deal of provocation yesterday!). And despite yesterday's thread I am still nowhere close to putting him on ignore.

Anyway, maybe the bloke is having a tough time. Giving him pelters on the thread yesterday is one thing. Starting a thread about him (which is against NSC rules - something I discovered when I....all a long time ago) is cyber bullying, and this thread should be pulled. Mods?

Spot on. The OP knows the rules and should be banned. Yet even the forum owner is ignoring his own guidelines. That says it all.
As for me I will continue my war against the clown in charge of our team. I will do so even more now that fourm rules don't apply.
I stand by what I say about Potter while ignoring the goons on here. Some even think we were unlucky at Chelsea. People like this are clueless.
I will say it again so new readers don't miss my quote.
The Spurs game will be the turning point for the Amex crowd. You will hear boos at the final whistle

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How many pages did his latest offering run for?

You don't need to put him on ignore, just don't reply to him.

Like many on here you don't like the truth.
I bet there's loads who are not happy with Potter but wont voice there opinion after reading some of the shit on here

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Like many on here you don't like the truth.
I bet there's loads who are not happy with Potter but wont voice there opinion after reading some of the shit on here

Er, no there aren't. However, you're just making yourself look silly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Spot on. The OP knows the rules and should be banned. Yet even the forum owner is ignoring his own guidelines. That says it all.

Don't start on me - you will not win.

As for me I will continue my war against the clown in charge of our team. I will do so even more now that fourm rules don't apply.

I'll be the judge of that. In about 5 seconds you could never post on here again.

As I just PMed you:

You are close to having a posting restriction against you, so please consider your future behaviour.

To be clear: this is not because I, nor anyone else, disagree with you. There are plenty of people who have strong opinions about Albion'r fortunes both positive and negative.

However, you take over numerous threads with an aggressive brand of toxicity that I do not like, and I will not allow to continue.

By all means start your own "Potter out" thread, but leave your comments in that thread. Allow others to discuss other aspects of the Albion without your hostile inputs which often derail threads.​

Start your own Potter out thread after every game, and rant away in that every 10 seconds for the next few days. Fill your boots. If I see you acting on other threads as you have done, then you will not be posting here any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here