Twin pincered attack please Yorkie - I'll start:

Shut it you buffoon

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Are you Beach Hut in a frock :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No I'm me or I was the last time I looked.

I'll take a frock to West Ham for Beach Hut and see if we look alike :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Twin pincered attack please Yorkie - I'll start:

Shut it you buffoon

Ok

Change the record or shut it Ernest

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
No I'm me or I was the last time I looked.

I'll take a frock to West Ham for Beach Hut and see if we look alike :lolol:

Don't forget the high heels as well.

BTW fair weather fan Ernest - are you coming to West Ham ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
You better not as you'll never get him to take it off :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

And to answer the question - are you coming to West Ham ?

If so I will meet you for a few drinkies if you want

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

The Auditor said:
Li - are you disclosing what you do with your disposeable income? - I think not - how much did you spend in the supermarket last week? attack the points raised not personal wealth, thats about choice and ability to pay and thats different for every one on here

I asked the question because BG in one of his usual evasive replies said he didn't attend the fans forum event because he was out "earning money for the Albion". So it's a reasonable question to ask, what the hell he means by that. I'm asuming it's just more of his usual bullshit, but if he does contribute something to the club over and above buying his ticket, then I will at least give him some grudging respect for that, compared to the bugger all respect I have now for his pathetic year-after-year of snide attacks on Dick Knight.

And yes, Auditor, I'm perfectly happy if BG says what he contributes to the Albion to reveal what I've contributed - no double standards from me. Over to you BG.

The fact is, BG has bored us over and over again about how successful a businessman he is. So it's perfectly legimate to ask how much he is giving the club now, in its darkest hour of need, given that such a successful businessmen like him must surely be able to afford it, given how much he supposedly "loves" the club.

Let's hear the answer BG.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
kinkygerbil said:
i could see him with on a dog lead with the word bitch spelt out in diamonds on it

That will be his bling era

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
London Irish said:
I asked the question because BG in one of his usual evasive replies said he didn't attend the fans forum event because he was out "earning money for the Albion". So it's a reasonable question to ask, what the hell he means by that. I'm asuming it's just more of his usual bullshit, but if he does contribute something to the club over and above buying his ticket, then I will at least give him some grudging respect for that, compared to the bugger all respect I have now for his pathetic year-after-year of snide attacks on Dick Knight.

And yes, Auditor, I'm perfectly happy if BG says what he contributes to the Albion to reveal what I've contributed - no double standards from me. Over to you BG.

The fact is, BG has bored us over and over again about how successful a businessman he is. So it's perfectly legimate to ask how much he is giving the club now, in its darkest hour of need, given that such a successful businessmen like him must surely be able to afford it, given how much he supposedly "loves" the club.

Let's hear the answer BG.

Hasn't it gone quiet.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
dougdeep said:
Hasn't it gone quiet.

This is why !!:eek:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Easy 10
Dick Knight is the new Stalin.
The dissenting voices on the airwaves will be SILENCED.
Ian Hart will be sacked, and within two weeks he will mysteriously "disappear". Ian Hawes will replace Harty on the phone-in, but all he will be allowed to do is play a tape on a loop, which just repeats a chanting mantra:

"Dick is great, Dick is God, all shall bow before Dick"

Behold the cold reality of SCR once Despot Dick has his way...
I know this to be true, for bubbleandsqueak has fortold this from His Source, and so it shall come to pass.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit I'm going into hiding before Dicks troops round up the dissenters

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Yorkie said:
If we're relegated Beachy do you fancy the Millenium for the playoffs again in 2006 or would you prefer the autmatic option again :lolol:
Just another trophy in the cabinet eh?
;)

No guarantee we will get back - look at MK Dons and Stockport and Bradford ..etc - If we can we need to stay in the championship

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Auditor said:
No guarantee we will get back - look at MK Dons and Stockport and Bradford ..etc - If we can we need to stay in the championship

It was said tongue in cheek. My attempt at humour - Beach Hut recognised that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
dougdeep said:
Hasn't it gone quiet.

The reason for this was that I was taking my wife out to dinner and do not carry computer around with me in case I have to answer some more rubbish on NSC.

I do not feel that it is necessary to justify any money that I do or do not give to the club to anybody even more so to a pompous self opinionated person who happens to be capable of putting into 300 words what a normal person would say in 10.

The fact that Norman Cook gave the club £1m, I buy 3 season tickets and my friend who sits next to me buys 1 concession as a pensioner does this make any of the 3 of us any more or less a supporter than the other 2?

Furthermore I do not continue to profess to have been a succesful small business man. What I have said if you learn to read properly and read what is written not what you think it says, is that I have been a small business man and with that experience brings certain knowledge which I am able to put to use when arguing.

If my opponents were as capable of putting forward a logical argument as they are of just poo pooing and patronising anybody who doesnt agree with their views or in fact just dismissing them as being a complete idiot I would be more than happy to stand my corner and fight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here