Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] *** Specsavers County Championship Division 2 Sussex vs. Gloucestershire at Hove***

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sounds like an excellent deal - thank you - I will certainly give that a try. :thumbsup:

I think its odd we are charging and other counties are not. I have only seen the feed on the big TV screen in the pavilion and club shop and its looks good. I would have thought they would have started it for free.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
86 for nowt at Lunch

A good session dealt with by Wells and Salt. Ball beating the bat and in the air off the bat a lot. Poor light and tough conditions lets hope they can both push on this afternoon. Very chilly at the Cromwell Road end.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Live Stream now working for me. Marvelous scenes at Hove County Ground, worth a £1 to listen to the rain hit the covers.

Attachments

• Live.jpeg
    Live.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 272

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Really don't mind paying a small fee if the stream is good, it's if they are greedy and try to get you to pay for whole season upfront it seems a bit much.. It's been better in picture quality than the free ones on Youtube.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Really don't mind paying a small fee if the stream is good, it's if they are greedy and try to get you to pay for whole season upfront it seems a bit much.. It's been better in picture quality than the free ones on Youtube.

They were pushing the Martlets membership that may be under £100 as the cheapest way to get the service without having to pay each time.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The chances of play resuming today are pretty non-existent aren't they?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
OMG.

From 92–0 to 117–8.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here