Spastic In Space!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Biskuit von Kekse said:
hawkingsd2.jpg

Oh lighten up you GEEKS.

Wilkins new signing gets on the end of a cross.. such an intelligent player..

Is that Brentford ? No wonder they went down.

:lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Woodchip said:
It's Stephen Hawkins. The most impressive modern day scientist. It's people like him that show that the real spastics are people like Magoo who feel it's okay to slag someone off for having a disability.

:clap:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Re: Spastic In Space!!

Oceanic said:
I wouldn't go around making comments like that when you're not perfect yourself. You're the last person who should make fun of someone who didn't be asked to be born like that you little prick

firstly he wasn't born like that he developed motor neurone disease, you'd know that if you'd read the thread. you'd also know what else i've stated.

secondly, f*** off YOU prick!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Biskuit von Kekse said:
hawkingsd2.jpg

Oh lighten up you GEEKS.

Wilkins new signing gets on the end of a cross.. such an intelligent player..

How could you get that so wrong ! . They dont use that type of ball anymore .

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
magoo said:
listen people, i was often called a spastic, albeit years ago in a less PC era because people just assumed that every disability comes under the umbrella of SPASTIC! one of my best friends has CP. i have other aquantances with various disabilities and we always use SPASTIC as a general term and it's many colourful variations when verbally abusing each other. i'm not saying it's RIGHT to call people spastics but you'd think if anyone was going to be offended it would be me/us. i can't belive i'm having to explain myself :dunce:

so mr Ozymandias i am not an idiot with no link to being disabled, i'm just an idiot!

I'm not trying to take the moral high ground, it's just as a kid the word Spastic was only ever used in particulary nasty way ... on par with ni**er and c**n.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Re: Re: Spastic In Space!!

Oceanic said:
I wouldn't go around making comments like that when you're not perfect yourself. You're the last person who should make fun of someone who didn't be asked to be born like that you little prick

Ironic coming from someone who probably advocates eugenics and racial hygiene.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here