Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spare Flag from Yesterday?

seagullrich

Dec 16, 2010
Random one but did anyone pick up a spare flag from yesterday that they wouldn't mind selling or passing on?

My niece has taken a liking to the one I brought back and I want to keep one as a memento.

Thanks in advance.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Random one but did anyone pick up a spare flag from yesterday that they wouldn't mind selling or passing on?

My niece has taken a liking to the one I brought back and I want to keep one as a memento.

Thanks in advance.
Saw people gathering them up to take home, so I’m sure they’ll be popping up for sale!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Thanks in advance.
I’ve got a few from over the years, more than happy to give some away for free. I’ll be at the Amex on Saturday if you want any.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've got several from the day. Happy to pass 1 on. I'm in Central hove - near the station. If thats local to you pm me. & I can leave it outside my house for you to collect any time convenient

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Don’t understand the point of them , they were used for 3 minutes when the players came out and again during the penalties behind the goal.

Apart from that , nobody used them and most left on the concrete floor, mine included.
Lot of money for 5 minutes

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Don’t understand the point of them , they were used for 3 minutes when the players came out and again during the penalties behind the goal.

Apart from that , nobody used them and most left on the concrete floor, mine included.
Lot of money for 5 minutes
Yeah. But its blooms money, and doing the maths, how much is one wholesale?

20-30p?

That's still 10 grand of his cash and very generous of our wonderful chairman.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Presumably TB paid for the reported scarves in the Boxpark also.
Nice touch by a genuinely nice guy! :clap2:
Seeing as the scarves had American Express in large letters on them I'm guessing AmEx paid for them out of a promotions budget.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Seeing as the scarves had American Express in large letters on them I'm guessing AmEx paid for them out of a promotions budget.
Forget about them sometimes as corporate sponsors, but with our stadium now known the world over as the Amex and our continued upward trajectory since becoming our main sponsors, I bet they're really pleased too of how much we've developed.

It seems the perfect fit, couldn't imagine another sponsor now or a new stadium naming rights name.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Just about summed up our day I thought.

1682352866612.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here