Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare a thought for The Major...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
To be fair, The Major has spouted such consistent, obnoxious, boring bile ALL season. Set himself up for a fall, fair play to Palace coming on here and calling him out on it.

One of the elements of our support I distance myself from.

Very much this. Not just this season either

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Enjoy Yeovil, Donny and Barnsley, we have bigger fish to fry in Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd :D

Enjoy getting smashed every week by West Brom, Fulham and Stoke etc then god help you when you do play a half decent Premier League team !
No Zaha, No Williams, Murray out for whole season, Phillips claiming his pension !!
All your placcy fans that weren't there this season ! Unlike our fans who were and would have been there even if we had been in League 2 !
Bottom of the league with no more than 15 points all season no problem !! Oh yes ENJOY !!! Ha ha ha ha

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
His dull and tedious one trick pony posts about our attendances are now worthless! Selhurst will be rocking with over 26,000 next season as we entertain the elite of English football :wave:
Yes, yes, well done on reaching the top tier.
We all look forward to watching you losing heavily to the likes of Liverpool and Manure and securing the lowest points total in Prem history. :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
To be fair, The Major has spouted such consistent, obnoxious, boring bile ALL season. Set himself up for a fall, fair play to Palace coming on here and calling him out on it.

One of the elements of our support I distance myself from.

You've been spouting boring shite for years.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Everyone said that would be the case with Ollie's Blackpool and they came within 30 minutes of survial. Even if we do come down, we will make at least £120 million. This TRANSFORMS us.

Well perhaps that money could go towards the local business' you screwed over during administration TWICE. Oh and also improving that derelict piece of metal you call your ground.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
His dull and tedious one trick pony posts about our attendances are now worthless! Selhurst will be rocking with over 26,000 next season as we entertain the elite of English football :wave:

I bet the Prem team supporters are gutted. They must have looked at the play off teams and thought, yep i fancy a nice day out to Brighton, lovely city by the sea, a great stadium, big crowd. Or Leicester, the Walkers Stadium, nice stadium.....even Watford would be ok.
Oh no, surely not to a pit like Selhurst.....a kid with a drum and an announcer that shouts out the scorers first name......jeez......let's miss that fixture.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I want The Major to continue with the attendance thread next season so there will be a comparison for the season after next.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
a kid with a drum and an announcer that shouts out the scorers first name......jeez......let's miss that fixture.
That announcer will be out of a job by xmas, also will the Dave Clark Five have to sell their houses from the lack of royalites from the goal music never being played at Selhurst?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I want The Major to continue with the attendance thread next season so there will be a comparison for the season after next.

Sounds cruel to wish for two more years of bean-counting tedium upon him.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Well lets hope so, its fooking embarrassing have a rival that have to give away tickets to get 15000 crowds and who have spotty teenagers banging a drum. Im old enough to remember when palace had a support that could rival ours.

Ha ha. What a laughable *u**.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Will you all just shut the hell up about this 'plastic' nonsense. It is a known fact that everyone who goes to Selhurst are DIE HARD Palace fans, they bleed red and blue.

The extra 10,000 fans next season have just been on holiday for the last 8 years, that's all.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
£61 a ticket to see Palace at The Emirates. If we ever get promoted out of this division I hope we can go into the Bundesliga and give the £££SKYPremier League a swerve.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Going to be good getting higher attendances with Barnsley, Bournemouth and Yeovil visiting the Amex than most Premier League sides visiting Selhurst !!

I'm glad you're pleased with this. Personally I'd prefer watching my team play United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Newcastle etc at my tin pot little stadium than watching Yeovil at your wonderful expensive soulless ground :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here