Spanish to English Translation please

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Haven't seen this on here yet but if it is I apologise in advance
I have just seen this on Twitte
Fiesta española - MARCA.com
and just wondered if anyone on here can translate, all I know is it is talking about the Albion Spanish contingent and the premiership
Cheers

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
easiest way for any foreign website is go on google translate and select translate a webpage

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Today is not a Saturday more in Brighton. The coastal town located about an hour from London will experience a great day of football. His team, the Brighton and Hove Albion at The American Express gets Arsenal in the fourth round of the FA Cup. And he does have a team in the Spanish spoken because five of their players are in our country, which joins the Argentine Ulloa also charrúa Gutavo Poyet technician. So much so that the club has decided to open an account on Twitter in Spanish ( @ bhafc_sp ).

Commanding them and the team, the former Valencia and international Vicente. Battle-hardened feels special appointment this afternoon will make 28,000 people dream of his team eliminated the Gunners: "These games are all equals much more in the field of a lower caliber team. They are a great team, they have good players, but at home we played very well and created many chances. "

DAVID LOPEZ
"The team is very good"
David Lopez, who last year was in the finals of the Athletic, feels that the time that may come to think big: "The team is very good. We are making good games, the team is unbeaten in the last matches and we must try to go on. "

CALDERON
"We have to be more effective than ever"
Inigo Calderon, who joined the team four years ago Alaves, is cautious: "Against Arsenal we have to materialize the chances more than ever. Championship against teams If you bill passes, against these sets much more."

Meanwhile, Orlandi, another former leading Alaves in? England since 2007, gives football Cazorla: "It is one of the best means of Europe and, technically, the best in the Premiership, no doubt. Since the beginning has marked differences in the Arsenal. I'ma fan.'s see if they let me take your shirt. "

BRUNO
"These games like everyone, but injuries are well"
He who can not, to be injured playing is Bruno. "Matches and make illusion, but injuries are. Was suffering more from outside than playing, but the team is in a good dynamic and hopefully stay that way, especially in the league that is most important."

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Crazy that it's called [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]_sp and not [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]_es

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here