Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spa Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not into F1 but have read that LH is favourite as this is a very fast track.

You join in every Grand Prix thread and ask questions on just about all of them. I think you are into F1

Just an observation.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thanks for all of the tips everyone. In the hotel enjoying a Chimay Blonde and planning where to try to watch the a action. Thinking of the Kemmel Straight or Bus Stop chicane.

When we went to Silverstone, we tried out different viewing locations during practice and qualifying in order to decide where to head for on race day.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Almost the whole of the circuit is easily accessible on foot. When visiting two years ago, I found wandering about trying a number of different spots during practice sessions was very enjoyable. I settled for the centre of Pouhon for qualifying and the race and had a magnificent view of two sweeping corners, and a couple of offs.

Spa is fabulous.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Met some Albion fans at the GP who spotted my dads Albion cap! Wearing our colours tomorrow. Great qualifying and hoping for a Lewis win with Verstappen taking out Vettel on the first corner.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Japan,Singapore,and Malaysia can often hinge on the weather.Come on Lewis,nail it today.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
All set to go, hopefully the OP has a prime location to watch the thrill and spills that we always get at Spa

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You join in every Grand Prix thread and ask questions on just about all of them. I think you are into F1

Just an observation.

In have a passing interest because my brother has met most of the drivers and doesnt speak very well of LH although I respect his driving ability. I would never even consider going to watch one in fact I would sooner stand on the M25/M23 bridge watching cars go by.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In have a passing interest because my brother has met most of the drivers and doesnt speak very well of LH but I would never even consider going to watch one in fact I would sooner stand on the M25/M23 bridge watching cars go by.

You are watching now though, aren't you?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Solid but unremarkable start from all the front runners.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fock me how close was Hamilton to Raikkonen there?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"No more radio for the rest of the race" - Alonso channelling Kimi there.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hamilton clinging on to the lead here.

Ace bit of driving seeing as Vettel had better tyres for the restart. Bottas couldn't match the quality as he got jumped by two cars on ultra softs

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ace bit of driving seeing as Vettel had better tyres. Bottas couldn't match the quality as he got jumped by two cars on ultra softs
Absolutely - showed the sheer straight line speed and power in the Merc as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here