Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern FM Falmer Vote

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
Should the Albion be able to build a new stadium at Falmer?

Yes
82%
No
18%

going well so far . . lets keep pushing it up !

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What the f*** are they doing this again for?

I'm sorry but i don't see the point at all and don't see what good this is going to do.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
who cares, we might as well ensure a hefty win...at least the annoying breakfast show bird will talk about it if we do.

They have to remain relatively neutral to avoid alienating the 3 Falmer listeners, but they can report a comprehensive vote win in our favour.

It will annoy the Falmer NIMBYs no end.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

I'm sorry but i don't see the point at all and don't see what good this is going to do.

Try telling that to the official site, they're running a poll on whether we should play at Gillingham or Portsmouth at the moment.

xx

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Totally agree but seeing as how the decision hasn't been reached yet whenever there is yet another media poll we should keep voting. It's total bollocks but I've voted anyway...if for no other reason than for a feeling of still doing something for the cause.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
86% now. So if we really do live in a democracy we can but hope that the miserable bastard who owns the Swan and all his NIMBY mates f*** off quietly into the sunset.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bwian said:
Totally agree but seeing as how the decision hasn't been reached yet whenever there is yet another media poll we should keep voting. It's total bollocks but I've voted anyway...if for no other reason than for a feeling of still doing something for the cause.

I did too, just don't get it but fair play i spose.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
its meaningless but you'd still be gutted if a few NIMBYs hijacked it and swung it in their favour.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
88% now - maybe 1 vote = 1% - not many voters? Why are they doing this? It can't help our cause.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Voted

Yes - 89%
No- 11%

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The worst radio station in the world.don't go there.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here