Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Southend V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread***

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Barnes again? Tsk, Tsk!That's the trouble with these "non-league standard" strikers who the NSC cognoscenti have decided are frankly not up to it. They keep on spoiling things by turning up in the right place and scoring goals. Frustrating, isn't it!

Unless, of course, that's what Gus hired them to do. :ohmy:

Last edited:

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Barnes again? Tsk, Tsk!That's the trouble with these non-league strikers who the NEC cognoscenti have decided are frankly not up to it. They keep on spoiling things by turning up in the right place and scoring goals. Frustrating, isn't it!

Non-league? I thought he was from Plymouth?

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Barnes again? Tsk, Tsk!That's the trouble with these non-league strikers who the NEC cognoscenti have decided are frankly not up to it. They keep on spoiling things by turning up in the right place and scoring goals. Frustrating, isn't it!

Ha sounds like the story of my career, played crap today but still scored 4. Lost 7-6 mind you!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I think you may be getting a little comfused with Holroyd

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Haha! I'd post the score but likely someone else will. (hint it's to do with leeds)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here