Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Phil Brown experienced manager.

Heaviest Defeat as a league club: 1–9 v Brighton & Hove Albion, 1965–66 - FACT

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Anyone who thought the likely looking signing wasn't a replacement for Dunk is a bit delusional unfortunately. Dunk will be gone after the Fulham game.

unfortunately I think you might be right .............but we can hope he is staying

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
still no bobby on the bench - you do wonder how he is expected to get match fit if we can't even chuck him on for 15 mins against southend in the carling cup or whatever its called

Let the pros sort it, believe me they know more than we do. Even when occasionally we are pleased to chastise them for cock ups, but that's because we unfairly use the benefit of hindsight.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
still no bobby on the bench - you do wonder how he is expected to get match fit if we can't even chuck him on for 15 mins against southend in the carling cup or whatever its called

Hasn't he got to get to a standard of fitness before match fitness ..he's only just completed a week of training..just my view of course but i'm just not surprised he isn't on the bench

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Anyone able to listen on Player yet? They've changed the page for the umpteenth time and nothing I click gives me access to anything, although it may not be on-line yet. Got it to work on friday but can't remember how.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Anyone able to listen on Player yet? They've changed the page for the umpteenth time and nothing I click gives me access to anything, although it may not be on-line yet. Got it to work on friday but can't remember how.

click the icon just under the timer
you OK Porty

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Left hand side of screen. Click listen live.
Then press play button when it comes up

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I needed to refresh the page.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He said on Friday he wouldn't be playing for another week or so. I'm guessing Bobby is on an intensive pre-season session and we'll see him soon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here