Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
Before you all get excited at seeing yet another Southampton thread on your homepage, I'm a Southampton fan.

Firstly, congratulations on winning the league, you have deserved it.

Secondly, why are some of you so angry and bitter towards us? I know you've had decades of being in our shadow and being a small club compared to us, but anyone would think you'd just enjoy winning the league and getting promoted. However, there appears to be 5+ threads on here purely about us. Some even suggesting you wish you'd drawn with Walsall in order to win the title against us. I'm sure some of your more mature fans would realise this is absolutely pathetic.

Now enjoy your league win, and change the record. Hopefully we will join you in second and we can look forward to your bitterness again next season.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
CMOOOOON HUDDERSFIELD!!..... and Adkins face on Saturday when he gets heaps from the South Stand.............................

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Enjoy the scrap for second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Before you all get excited at seeing yet another Southampton thread on your homepage, I'm a Southampton fan.

Secondly, why are some of you so angry and bitter towards us? I know you've had decades of being in our shadow and being a small club compared to us, but anyone would think you'd just enjoy winning the league and getting promoted. However, there appears to be 5+ threads on here purely about us. Some even suggesting you wish you'd drawn with Walsall in order to win the title against us. I'm sure some of your more mature fans would realise this is absolutely pathetic.

Now enjoy your league win, and change the record. Hopefully we will join you in second and we can look forward to your bitterness again next season.

to be honest I'd probably not give a shit about you if it was'nt for your physio saying what he said when we were 8points clear of you in November, his comments then and since have been nothing short of moronic....that and I have a Scumhampton supporting mate so its funny to wind him up (as I am doing!)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's a bit of banter, get over it. We're trying to give ourselves something to keep us interested as we pissed the league about a month ago.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I never used to mind Southampton until that twat Adkins came along.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I agree totally! People on here don't have their own opinions so they just follow each other, like you said its pathetic. I personally don't have a problem with Southampton. Good luck pal, would prefer you to go up over huddersfield

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I agree totally! People on here don't have their own opinions so they just follow each other, like you said its pathetic. I personally don't have a problem with Southampton. Good luck pal, would prefer you to go up over huddersfield

excuse me? I dont have my own opinion? would you like to meet me for a beer sometime so I can say the exact above to your face then?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Thanks for that, now f*** off.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

sod off knobcheese

Alex

Nov 3, 2010

Cheers, well it's looking like we will at the moment, although we really made a meal of it today. Hopefully we can be around to visit the Amex next season!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What reason woukd an Albion fan have to be angry and bitter about Southampton?

There is no reason.

Your cock of a manager talked the talk. His team have struggled to walk the walk. We mock.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Wooooooo, bitterness from us! Because top needs to be bitter of second! Seriously, maybe if your club would stop believing you're bigger than everybody around you, and not come out with bitter comments - see what I did there - on the day we SEIZED the TITLE with FOUR games left. FOUR! Our pre-season starts now, whilst you spend time worrying who is dropping points and biting nails over whether or not you will get second. We are champions! :) SMARMY SMARM

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
excuse me? I dont have my own opinion? would you like to meet me for a beer sometime so I can say the exact above to your face then?

What are your thoughts on huddersfield? Didn't lee Clark come out with a few stupid comments too?

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
It's exactly that. If it hadn't been for Adkins being quite so arrogant, I would probably have been willing Southampton to go up with us this season. If you get rid of him at a later date or he decides to admit he was being ridiculous then it'll go back to that. But I really can't find faith in a man who's quite so arrogant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here