Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There are some right ***** that allegedly FOLLOW the Albion on here

But there's plenty of proper classy fans that go to away games. Maupay post match interview and loads of our fans singing their hearts out for him.

Marvellous scenes! :albion:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Seriously though - we need to change something. We're awful right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
very decent interview from Maupay on the the radio. very honest statement of how he knows he was the villain last week and today he's the hero.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But there's plenty of proper classy fans that go to away games. Maupay post match interview and loads of our fans singing their hearts out for him.

Marvellous scenes! :albion:

Yes, quite right. The vast majority of Albion fans are quality, especially those that travel the country.

Sorry, just that the gleeful posts when things are going wrong pisses me off, quite probably unreasonably

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes, quite right. The vast majority of Albion fans are quality, especially those that travel the country.

Sorry, just that the gleeful posts when things are going wrong pisses me off, quite probably unreasonably

I wouldn’t judge people too harshly when they are typing mid-game. That’s when emotions are at their highest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely gutted about today...

...why didn't we leave home until 4pm? :angry:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Great point. If I was Southampton I would worry couldnt beat us when so poor.

Like us against Leeds, lets see if the football pundits of Sky, BBC and every newspaper football reporter pile in to slag off Saints fans for being disappointed and booing a draw in a game they were winning, again.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
You didn’t say games over in terms of winning. You’re being a revisionist because your pathetic little ago can’t handle the fact that you publicly looked like a muppet for the second time in 3 days.

A point is still a result

I replied to your original comment, which clearly says "in terms of winning the game, it's game over" - go ahead and check it.

If you can't have a constructive debate, without resorting to petulant insults, don't bother replying. I'm really not interested in exchanging insults with a spotty teenager. Thanks though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Fukken ace from hunky Mopes:

[tweet]1467177062062596097[/Tweet]

[tweet]1467178064127922184[/Tweet]

I still don't understand why Ward Prowse runs back into his goal like that.

I'm so glad he did though :lol:

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I liked that Pooter brought on positive subs like Solly and Moder. March especially always makes an impact. On the whole I won’t be giving Poyter his salt this week, but absolutely well done to the lads for kicking the ball at their goal till the last minutes - it really seems to work out for us. Pleased : )

D

Deleted member 2719

Only 3 losses after 15 matches in the Premier league...................................are we in dreamland? :clap2::banana::clap2:

Chelsea, Man City, and Liverpool are the only ones to have fewer losses and with their dosh and status, you would expect it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dunk is absolutely crucial to this team. He's a rock. A talisman. His absence hits us so hard - our defence is poor without him.

It’s more than Dunk. Webbo & Lallana are the most vocal on the pitch and Welbeck leads from the front with his outstanding forward play.

That’s four big hitters, probably members of the players’ leadership team out injured.

Yes we to step up next Sunday but our squad is decimated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here