Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
equaliser.jpg

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
You said much the same on Wednesday ….and yet again the team came back to draw with ten men…we are in a bit of sticky patch …but then you generally post similar crap even when we are playing better.

Happy Xmas

Exactly, both times apparently the game was over at 1-0 down.

The utter lack of any faith in the team he supposedly ‘supports’.

Man’s a fool

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Draws away from home are brilliant but, fine margins eh? That said, it’s points that matter and we are getting them here and there.

We’ve come a long way baby, but we can be so frustrating in our profligacy. Still, great problems to have.

It will be good to get that win - eventually. It’s something like 3 months since a win. It’ll come soon enough though.

I think we all know that to make the next step we need the talent to come through the system, to step up or to be purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Both teams were shite today. We had identical shot stats (both shots and on target) although it didn't seem that way. whilst watching the game. We could have won the match on a different day.

A poor performance won't stop me attending my first Amex game since pre lockdown next week. AC nailed on to play with the growing injury list and I look forward to his customary double against Spurs.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Got lucky in the end, but take a point after that wretched performance. Injuries starting to mount.

I get your point but 4 players injured during the last two matches and twice after the final sub had been made is not what I call luck.

During the match though just off the pace, a foot too slow at getting the tackle in and not enough pace on the ball. Did seem that every bobble went in Stain's favour!!

Take the point and move on.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
We have some absolute bellends visit Matchday threads don’t we. Reminds me why I normally give them a miss!

I think I need to start avoiding as well.

I was much more annoyed by the usual binfest in here than the actual performance (- dunk, - Webster - etc. etc.)

Was todays performance bad - yes, but does that reflect our season, team, manager…of course not

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are some right ***** that allegedly FOLLOW the Albion on here

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Listening on the wireless it sounds like Neal has finally got a song!!! :clap2:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So because someone has a differing opinion to you, that makes someone thick? Oh dear.

I think most have a different opinion to you because you only focus on the negative, even when we win I don't remember any positive posts from you. We could win 8-0 and you'd be on here moaning about Maupay missing a sitter in the 90th min that would have made it 9.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports