Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is this thread the equivalent of Booooing the team?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Come on people, we were literally in this exact position 3 days ago and look how that turned out.

Let’s send some good vibes for a change

But we were dominating that game. Southampton have been by far the better side. We have been by far the worst side i have seen this season. We can be so much better, but this is pathetically poor.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I realise that this is not looking good but if any side in this league that will let us back into this game its Southampton, they have a dodgy keeper as well.
Can't see us coming back from 2-0 if they score again though.
I will be happy if this is only 1 at half time.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Are our players so mentally weak that we only have 2 leaders, and if we don't have one on the pitch we fall apart? Can they not handle a boo? They miss a shot and lose all confidence?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We could sign a striker in January or a GK and a CB. I’m not sure it’s as clear cut as choosing the first option without considering the 2nd.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I realise that this is not looking good but if any side in this league that will let us back into this game its Southampton, they have a dodgy keeper as well.
Can't see us coming back from 2-0 if they score again though.
I will be happy if this is only 1 at half time.

GP needs to change the midfield. Not working today. Also long goal kicks are not working either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here