Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sad for me I didn't even get excited when we scored. I just knew we play to the same script every match, so it proved.

Just hope the second half script is not the same as for Palace and Leicester.

Also, why do we always have someone in the TV commentating teams remark how our opposition are being affected by injuries. No mention about us losing Tariq, Adam Webster, Solly etc..

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
Gross is the scapegoat now with one particularly disgusting post. Should have done better with the chance, but it wasn't as easy as it looked.

He's not a scapegoat. He just had a poor half and is now a fish out of water in a position he has nowhere near the athleticism to play. He needs to be central due to his lack of speed or he's really ineffective.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Sad for me I didn't even get excited when we scored. I just knew we play to the same script every match, so it proved.

Just hope the second half script is not the same as for Palace and Leicester.

Also, why do we always have someone in the TV commentating teams remark how our opposition are being affected by injuries. No mention about us losing Tariq, Adam Webster, Solly etc..

They mentioned exactly those three during the first half.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Maupay's decision making is so poor. Holds it when he should release it or shoot and passes to nobody or shoots when he has better options

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here