Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Ha love that Potter made that change at half time, a load of NSC whinge warriors rewriting their second half complaints. Suspect next on the list is Tross and Gross...get the keyboards out...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Zeqiri could not do any worse than Burn today, unless of course he makes a forwards challenge in his own penalty area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
No comment from the Burn haters on that attack, there’s a surprise. Can’t wait to stick the knife in, no comment when he does something good.

Gross is the scapegoat now with one particularly disgusting post. Should have done better with the chance, but it wasn't as easy as it looked.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Why can’t players just be players without being pigeon holed into a set position?

I get that players can be versatile but if you're known as a striker then that's probably because that's what you do. What you train to do. Right? Just doesn't make sense to me :shrug:

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
Thus is the type of half time change that baffles. It's a reason there was a Potter out movement. It hasn't put players in positions to be effective. I don't understand the rationale behind this system with these players.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Pictures of Potter at half time in the changing room:

562F73F3-7EE4-404B-9716-A91972185072.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here