[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 2719

What I just can’t get my head round is that we finally looked solid with five at the back and the master tactician has decided to revert back to a four and we’ve looked keystone cops as a result. Potters really is the Emperors clothes.

I prefer to trust in peps opinion over you Dan, perhaps you should pop up to forest and watch your hero at work.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You can not give any player that much room a few feet from goal, I hope there is some proper bollocking going to go on for that one, as the same for any big misses the other end.

I can almost cast iron guarantee if any Albion player except possibly Lallana had that Adams chance it would have been blasted over the bar.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Maupay has been poor this year but he cares. Runs a lot. Dunk, Lallana too. Trossard is lucky he gets picked so much. Nice seeing us with 2 forwards today.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We look like a relegated side. Our play is far too sloppy and we’ll get punished for it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Totally forgot Bissouma was on the pitch, totally absent so far. Trossard has been pointless, Burn a liability, Gross looks like he's playing out of position.
Potter needs to get vocal and tell players what to do, he's standing there shaking his head but he's not telling anyone what needs to be done. Show some ****ing passion!

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
Gross as a right winger is not good. Can deliver a good dead ball but leaves us seriously short of athleticism out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports