[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good to see BLUNT BRIGHTON being spelled out on national telly and our failure to convert chances being openly discussed. Might just help kick the board up the arse to address the problem

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Why do people constantly pick on Burn when starting line ups are announced, in our mini 7 game unbeaten run he was one of our best players, I’m struggling to see why anyone would isolate him as a pick given he’s been no worse than any of the rest of our players in the last few games.

Scapegoat stand chat.

It's the forwards fault we are 17th. Chance after chance missed.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Good to see BLUNT BRIGHTON being spelled out on national telly and our failure to convert chances being openly discussed. Might just help kick the board up the arse to address the problem

Have had the TV on mute as really didn’t want to hear how bad we are being discussed on the BBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I don't get it, where are the betting adverts? How am I supposed to know there's Premier League football on without being told constantly to gamble on it?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You know when you have one of those really bad feelings? That's how I feel about this game.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have defended Welbeck against people who don't rate him, because of injuries and being a sub.
Now is his chance if and when he gets the chances.
Fails today and I will agree with the others.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
That 1st touch will give BDB confidence for the rest of the game :laugh:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I expect Trossard (Trossferatu) to have a good game today as it's on the BBC.
It's also overcast so no sunshine and I don't expect him to go anywhere near any crosses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports