Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v BHA - Score Predictor Post 24 hours earlier as the game is so MASSIVE

Southampton v BHA - Score Predictor

• Saints 1 0 BHA

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Saints 2 0 BHA

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Saints 2 1 BHA

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Saints 3 0 BHA

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Saints 3 1 BHA

• Saints 3 2 BHA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Saints 4 0 BHA

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Saints 4 1 BHA

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Saints 4 2 BHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints 0 0 BHA

• Saints 1 1 BHA

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Saints 2 2 BHA

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Saints 0 1 BHA

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Saints 0 2 BHA

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Saints 1 2 BHA

• Saints 0 3 BHA

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Saints 1 3 BHA

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Saints 2 3 BHA

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Saints 0 4 BHA

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Saints 1 4 BHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints 2 4 BHA

• Other

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Our blip has coincided with their run of form, not a good situation to be in. Throw in injuries to players and it all adds up to pain! This time last month think we would have shown them how to play football now I'm not so sure

It may have escaped your notice but they lost to Carlisle last week so I don't think one game unbeaten can be called a run of form.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3-0 to the good guys

:clap2:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
It may have escaped your notice but they lost to Carlisle last week so I don't think one game unbeaten can be called a run of form.

It had but I was going by home form. Won last 6 scoring 16 while only letting in 2. Not bad really!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It had but I was going by home form. Won last 6 scoring 16 while only letting in 2. Not bad really!

If ever a sequence was due to come to an end, that is it. If we were at home with a sequence like that I KNOW we'd lose :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Before there's too much doom and gloom, can we please remember the following fact:

We have only lost ONCE in FIFTEEN games. FIFTEEN. We are still INCREDIBLY hard to beat.

It will be a great game, no idea what the score will be.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm going 2-1 to us. Certainly can't see us losing

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
went for 2-0 us, especially if Barnard is out, Lambert out of form, we have a good chance. Cannot believe the negativity on here, we are top and still people act like we are in the relegation zone, get a grip!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
People are forgetting we're top of the league for a reason. We CAN play good football, we have got the BEST manager in the league and this fixture means a lot to th team beause it was Gus's first incharge. Southampton play football but not as good as us and if it doesn't work they panic. Keep it tight, heads down and wind them up a bit with good defending and the result will come. 3-0 Albion. We're not due a tonking beacsue we are f***ing brilliant and that is the attitude the team need, we aren't due a dip in form, we're due a continuation of the football that got us top of the league, beat charlton 4-0, peterborough 3-0 and only just narrowly lost to sheffield wednesday and that was before we really got going. We've turned teams inside out and we can do it again no problems. Just do what gus says, basic passing and waiting
no fancy killer balls through their strikers to our midfield becasue it'll go wrong likely like Kish said.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
They're on top form at home, we're on a dip. 5 wins out of 5 for them at home, scoring 14 conceding only 2. We rarely DON'T score though, so am going 3-1 to them I'm afraid. I sooooo hope I'm proved wrong. Would take a draw right now...

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Saints 2-0.

Last month in car after Peterborough game a Saints fan came on 606, saying how they would reel us in and would beat us no probs at St Marys. I though the bloke was a tit and just could not see it happening. I laughed at him and was convinced we'd win easily. 1 month later, and I am just as convinced we are going to struggle in this match as injuries have hit us, confidence has dipped and defensive errors abound.

What the f**k happened in 1 month?

We're [not so] f**king brilliant

Yup,I'd go along with that.I'd happily take a draw,but we have lost our mojo....temporarily I hope.
I have polled 3-1 to Saints and judging by our recent performances and their hugely improved form it 'could' be a drubbing.
Pessimistic I know and I hope I am proved completely wrong!!???
P.S.I hope Murray and Barnes start up front with the new feller on the bench.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
People are forgetting we're top of the league for a reason. We CAN play good football, we have got the BEST manager in the league and this fixture means a lot to th team beause it was Gus's first incharge. Southampton play football but not as good as us and if it doesn't work they panic. Keep it tight, heads down and wind them up a bit with good defending and the result will come. 3-0 Albion. We're not due a tonking beacsue we are f***ing brilliant and that is the attitude the team need, we aren't due a dip in form, we're due a continuation of the football that got us top of the league, beat charlton 4-0, peterborough 3-0 and only just narrowly lost to sheffield wednesday and that was before we really got going. We've turned teams inside out and we can do it again no problems. Just do what gus says, basic passing and waiting
no fancy killer balls through their strikers to our midfield becasue it'll go wrong likely like Kish said.

Excellent post. Here's hoping it's true.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm trying to be optimistic after the bubble has burst. 1 point from last two league matches. My head says
a defeat, or a draw at best but my heart says

Southampton 0 - 1 Brighton (Wood)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here