[Albion] ** Southampton v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
He most likely wont, so unfortunately I think they might look very dangerous up front as Minamino and Adams are far more dangerous than having Ings limping around there like in recent months.

Thank you - I also see that Southampton now say he is likely to be out for at least 4 weeks.- so I say 2-0 Southampton and hope for an away win.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
After all this, our season has come down to a handful of 'must win' games, of which this is one.

So we'll lose 2-0, obvs.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
GPott needs to try something different because what we’ve been doing gets plaudits but only 26 points. More energy and spark required. Get Caicedo and Karbownick in the squad/team. Load responsibility onto Lallana. Massive game that Saints know that if they win they’re safe. We have to make it hugely uncomfortable for them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
2-0 Stains, our heads have gone now, can barely score, can't get a 2 goal lead, can't keep a one goal lead, can't hold out for a draw.....other than that we are dynamite.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
1-1

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Potter needs to decide which of Gross, Trossard, Mac or Lallana he is going to drop because he can’t play all 4 together IMO, it’s collectively too lightweight and leaves us too open.
Right now on form that is Trossard.

If we cut out the mistakes then 1-1

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Southampton playing tonight at Manchester City. Unless they pick up red cards or more injuries - Potter’s painfully players to watch at times, will crumble at St Mary’s. Where is the rallying call from the Manager, a statement from the Board or an Announcement from the Chairman? Pretty midfield passing is the only positive in this awful season. Another defeat looming 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports