Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton U23 v Brighton And Hove Albion U23 Tonight 7pm

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Taylor deserved that after a cracking game in dreadful conditions!:clap2::clap2:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Taylor Richards and Cochrane look outstanding prospects

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Some good football played by the u23s very confident and assured and some cracking goals. To finish in the top 3 taking into account all the players that have gone out on loan this season would I feel be a very good achievement. Looks like the player development wheels are chugging along very nicely.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And another... Richards again

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk
Great bits of Albion action to watch and loved the commentary “That’s why Brighton paid Man City £2.5m for the England U17”...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

According to the commentary we paid £2.5M for Taylor Richards. Stone me - Brighton paying £2.5M for a player; unthinkable a few years ago, and even if we had, he would have gone straight into the first team!

Young T R came down from Citeh - I guess he realised there wasn't any sort of path to the first team there. Maybe he thought that coming down to little old Brighton he would fast track into the first team. The first few times I watched, I wasn't that impressed (he was OK - but £2.5M worth of OK?) but he seems to have knuckled down and not gone into a sulk and improves every time I've seen him.

First team this season? Maybe not quite. Loan in January? It depends how much we want to weaken our U23 team I guess - not only T R, but several others are looking ready for Championship football - ir League 1 certainly.

Last edited:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Yes. Those two and Gwargis not looking massively under-cooked now.

If the club keeps to it's usual MO, then we could well see football league loans for those 3 in January.

Oh yes, Roberts impressed as well

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Excellent performance by the kids - very encouraging.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here