Southampton Ticket Details

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This exercise is clearly designed to gently nudge more people over to the online system. IF they find it works and is hassle free, then they WILL be happier with that service than waiting in a phone queue, and will achieve said 'greater customer satisfaction'.

Getting 2000 customers sorted now will then make the phone sales smoother next week too, so those customers are happier too.

Lets face it though, whatever they did, some people would moan, wouldn't they BigGully?

Can you book kids tickets online now ? Family stand and all that ?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I don't ever book tickets online as I have a season ticket and always buy my away tickets in person as I live in Brighton.

My point was that they refused to sell me a Saints ticket as they'd been told to concentrate on tomorrow's game. When the shop was empty. However, the main man from the ticket office called me himself to apologise and that for me was great.

And now I am no longer an online numpty as I have registered and it's quite slick to be honest.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So the rule that everyone is to buy on line until Monday, when they will go on sale in the shop and by phone applies to everyone but you. How very dare they!!

Calm down chimneys; I didn't realise that it was online only until Monday. I take it all back and wouldn't have gone to the shop if I'd known.

I'll check next time.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
anyone had an experince like this:

I want to upgrade to Blue Membership, so went online, logged in and selected Blue Membership, got to the next page with my fan number/name & cost of £30.00......clicked CHECKOUT and it loaded back to that same page...thats not right is it?!

EDIT: is says this in Blue which does'nt make sense to me:
The maximum number of memberships allowed per transaction is . You will need to remove memberships from the basket before proceeding to checkout.

???

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
:wozza:

Great, and what are all those staff that they employ one week for a big game gonna do the next week when we're playing some nothern town team when only a few hundred tickets are needed?

Tell you what - why not stay at home in protest then? :thumbsup:

Dont be daft ...

Why do you think a football club needn't act like any other well run business, you would employ casual staff that are happy to do so and cater for the needs of your customers.

It delivers good prompt and a seamless service, whilst they sell their products.

How do you think any other business deals with a profit lead upsurge in demand, in this instance this is easy to predict, maybe a little too easy and therefore the culture for the business to not quite offer the level of service you would demand from other parts of your consumer life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports