Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton relegation battle

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Would love another so called 'big club' join Leeds and Forest.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There are worse clubs than Soton, However it would be funny if they did go down.

I agree. I would rather see Pompey relegated every time, but out of the teams fighting to avoid the remaining relegation place in that league- assuming that Scunny and Col U are already down- Southampton are the ones I'd most like to drop down.

With Coventry and Leicester a close second.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Being reported on TalkSport that RUPERT LOWE is being lined up to return to the club, 'joining forces' with Michael Wilde, the man who was instrumental in ousting him in the first place.

What ever happened about the apparently strong rumour that one of the heirs to Walmart was going to buy Southampton.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The bottom of the championship looks interesting to say the least. Looks like at least one big stadium away day is on the cards for us next season.

19 Southampton 40 -17 46
20 Coventry 39 -13 45
21 Leicester 40 0 44
22 Sheff Wed 38 -5 44
23 Scunthorpe 40 -22 38
24 Colchester 40 -20 33

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
My Argyle friends are hoping its Leicester, especially if the truly unbelievable happens and Argyle get in the play offs. They still have a major grudge against Ian Holloway leaving Home Park for Crispville.

Now if that happens it would make Dean Hammonds decisions to leave Albion pale into insignificance (if its not already) compared to Holloway's choice of moving to shitty Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here