Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton Parking

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Thanks for the heads up! Bagged myself a spot in the Uni.
I'm guessing getting out of the car park after the game is the same deal as The Bridge? (in terms of how long it takes).

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thanks for the heads up! Bagged myself a spot in the Uni.
I'm guessing getting out of the car park after the game is the same deal as The Bridge? (in terms of how long it takes).
The Uni is my parking of choice as I get out more quickly than when in The Bridge.
If heading west on the A27 it filters much more easily from the Uni to join the traffic.

The Bridge is fine if you leave the stadium on 88 mins and hot foot it back to your car to be amongst the first to start exiting the car park.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
The Uni is my parking of choice as I get out more quickly than when in The Bridge.
If heading west on the A27 it filters much more easily from the Uni to join the traffic.

The Bridge is fine if you leave the stadium on 88 mins and hot foot it back to your car to be amongst the first to start exiting the car park.
Thanks for the info!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just bought a parking space at The Bridge, so I have relisted my back up option space at Sussex Uni on the Ticket Exchange if anyone is still looking?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just bought a parking space at The Bridge, so I have relisted my back up option space at Sussex Uni on the Ticket Exchange if anyone is still looking?
I am. Does it just go into the normal section where you can buy parking?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Have done Uni and Bridge if on way home from work (I pass the stadium) and uni only marginally quicker (especially if you end up in the back carpark). Train is quickest overall for me - but not helpful for everyone.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep - you wouldn't know you were buying a re-listed space.
Bugger, it's gone then.

Been watching NSC for the 'Southampton Parking' thread all week, and the one day I dare to take off work is the one day it comes up. That will teach me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bugger, it's gone then.

Been watching NSC for the 'Southampton Parking' thread all week, and the one day I dare to take off work is the one day it comes up. That will teach me.
I think Tuesday morning has become the regular time for the second batch to come up ahead of a weekend fixture.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think Tuesday morning has become the regular time for the second batch to come up ahead of a weekend fixture.
For the Wolves game I got one on the Friday. Maybe there is a third batch release?

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I got my Man United one the day before - when they did a massive release of both Uni and Bridge.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
For the Wolves game I got one on the Friday. Maybe there is a third batch release?
I would check throughout today. Friday has served me well on a couple of occasions. The one I relisted for Uni parking, I only bought on Tuesday. It was a random single ticket on sale. But I don't know how quick the process is from me putting it on the exchange to the club relisting it. The ticket I bought for The Bridge was also a random single ticket which someone else may have relisted. I've seen a dump of 80 odd tickets on a Friday before, so just check in regularly all day today and tomorrow if need be. Good luck.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Brilliant, thanks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here