Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton fan thinks we should be investigated for losing against West Ham....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The fact that it may hinder Southampton, indiretly, is merely a happy coincidance.

Southampton are everyone's favourite runners up. Second to Brighton, and now second to Reading. Second to bottom next season. :thumbsup:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
He's been laughed down by the rest of them though to be fair, They're obviously crapping themselves about throwing it away now.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Can't be arsed to read their forum but given what happened in 1978 I just wish we had lost 10-0 and really given them something to moan about.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Can't be arsed to read their forum but given what happened in 1978 I just wish we had lost 10-0 and really given them something to moan about.

The only time Ive cried at a match. They gave the result of the Southampton match directly after our final whistle. Didnt even get the chance to dream.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
To be fair most of them seem to be giving the OP a lot of stick!

I liked this reply:

I love the idea that it was related to that 0-0 match in 1978. I can see Gus's team talk now.

"Right lads, before most of you were born, this club, that as professional footballers most of you have no real emotional attachment to and are only passing through for a short space of time, missed out on promotion to a league that doesn't exist anymore. Some people were quite cross about a scoreline that happened that year. Because of this, I'd like you to go out this afternoon, humiliate yourselves and me, and blow any remaining chance we have of getting a shot at a £40m promotion which would mean huge pay rises for everyone."

Yep, sounds plausible.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Think the thread more or less ends when he says 'how often does a team in 6th win the play offs... everyone knows how much of a lottery the play offs are'. He's about as sane as that Brievik chap imo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's funny when we're SO bad that people get suspicious.
They only have to look at our starting line-up to find an explanation.

I thought the starting line up was one of the strongest I've seen this season :wink:

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
This wasn't supposed to a thread for us to argue on, it's supposed to be a thread to mock that Southampton fan!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He has a point guses team selection was ridiculous, premier league manager gus is is having a laugh

Oh how the second half of your (grammatically awful) sentence above will come back to haunt you.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I would genuinely love it if they finish 3rd, f*** up and not go up. It would really make a great end to a great season.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The West Ham players were bribed into playing better than us on Saturday. They've covered their tracks by paying them in monthly installments, and used the word 'wages' to throw anyone off the scent. Luckily for you lot, I'm a hawk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here