Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton fan on twitter being a c**t

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
It's quite amusing, I don't think he would have celebrated like he did in front of the Northam, there are a few fans there that wouldn't have minded taking an arrest for sticking their foreheads in his face.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is there a way to report content on Twitter. those two posts are way beyond anything that is acceptable in the public domain.

You can report as spam which blocks them and flags their account for checking but not sure if it works for abusive posts.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just go onto anyone's account and report them as spam - wait and see if Twitter decide to remove them...get enough reports and they will.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Where the missing 10,000 that came to see the Albion at your off the shelf bowl? If we had 32,000 capacity and were playing to go top then it would have been packed out. All the stains fans I spoke to today couldn't be arsed to go because it was on TV. Great fans and then few that are there start booing their team! You must be very proud!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Where the missing 10,000 that came to see the Albion at your off the shelf bowl? If we had 32,000 capacity and were playing to go top then it would have been packed out. All the stains fans I spoke to today couldn't be arsed to go because it was on TV. Great fans and then few that are there start booing their team! You must be very proud!

I'm a ST holder, I wasn't there. I know of 8 other ST holders that didn't go because of work. No doubt there were a lot more than that. Plus yes, it was on TV. why spend £30 when it's on TV for free? we have averaged in excess of 25k this season, not at all bad.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I was there, and thoroughly enjoyed it! Seems every time I go in the home end at St Mary's they don't win! Had to hold in the celebrations though. But yes, it was half-empty, and that was before they all started walking out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here