Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Facebook page: Gus Poyet; What A Gigantic W*nker

Dandare70

Jan 21, 2010
Feel free to post your messages to the good folks of Southampton....

facebook.com/pages/Gus-Poyet-What-A-Gigantic-Wanker/179829098733311

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wouldnt bother. It it was a palace page then fair enough.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Wouldnt bother. It it was a palace page then fair enough.

This win was far more satisfying than any over Palace in my opinion as the rivalry is a lot more recent than anything we have had with Palace, yes i was there there in the late 70 early 80's etc etc blah blah blah.

But it too far in the past with nothing recent, i'm stuck in the 70 musically but football wise have moved on.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
This win was far more satisfying than any over Palace in my opinion as the rivalry is a lot more recent than anything we have had with Palace, yes i was there there in the late 70 early 80's etc etc blah blah blah.

But it too far in the past with nothing recent, i'm stuck in the 70 musically but football wise have moved on.

Very much agree with you, apart from the music, got to be 80s!?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

You are kidding, or clearly werent at Selhurst on 18th October 2005. Yesterday was great, but didnt come even close to the euphoria felt that night.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

& if we don't play Southampton for a couple of years you'll try & get emotional over Reading etc etc...pathetic

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
& if we don't play Southampton for a couple of years you'll try & get emotional over Reading etc etc...pathetic

It is about recent history. Over the last five years, our paths with Stains have crossed somewhat more than that of our foes in Croydon. The race for the championship last season, the exposure they (used to when I lived in Brighton)get on South Today. Add the pantomime villians in Adkins, Harding and Hammond, and you have got all the ingredients for a grudge match.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
It is about recent history. Over the last five years, our paths with Stains have crossed somewhat more than that of our foes in Croydon. The race for the championship last season, the exposure they (used to when I lived in Brighton)get on South Today. Add the pantomime villians in Adkins, Harding and Hammond, and you have got all the ingredients for a grudge match.

yep again :thumbsup::rock::albion2:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Feel free to post your messages to the good folks of Southampton....

facebook.com/pages/Gus-Poyet-What-A-Gigantic-Wanker/179829098733311

Big Cuddly Pandas.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Although Palace are our main rivals, it's ok to have grudge matches with other teams to enjoy during a season, such as Cheaterfield, Leyton Orient, Reading and then Southampton. None of them take the place of our rivals but do provide entertainment especially when we have the last laugh.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Although Palace are our main rivals, it's ok to have grudge matches with other teams to enjoy during a season, such as Cheaterfield, Leyton Orient, Reading and then Southampton. None of them take the place of our rivals but do provide entertainment especially when we have the last laugh.

Dont disagree at all, but I do with Programme Sellers' statement "This win was far more satisfying than any over Palace in my opinion". Absolute tosh in my opinion!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Your missing the point. I won't "try" to get emotional about any particular team, but for the moment the intense current rivalry is Southampton, hence the satisfaction on getting on over them.
Far more so as they are top than a win over Palace who are a few place different to us. When were fighting Palace in the league for promotion then the intensification will no doubt come back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here