southampton away

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mickeeboy

Oct 6, 2009
WORTHING
just wondering which pub brighton fans are meeting up before the game ? a few of us are getting there for about 5 and dont know which is the best pub to go too

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I just get of the station and go with the flow, you'll know what pub is best when you hear a racket coming from within :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What was the name of that 'lovely' place that had the bar upstairs....not too far from the stadium?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Further proof that away game stickies are pointless as people can't read.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Oh f*** off Einstein. The bloke has 5 posts, a newbie, you have 5,000 plus so know all about the site, why don’t you super posters lay of the newbies :wanker:

I read a lot on this site but dont post much. You could not of put that better. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wanted to know this too rather than twaling through the Saints away thread surely one on what pub is OK?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Why do people have to be so nasty on here?

He asked a decent question ffs, about pubs :thumbsup:

So what are the pubs down there that we'll use, and where's the best real ale? :drink:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
theres 3200 bha fans going so you cant find a pub with everyone in or good luck getting a beer!! why dont you be your own person,make your own decisions....have a butchers online maybe and then decide.....never no there may be some other albion in there:thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
theres 3200 bha fans going so you cant find a pub with everyone in or good luck getting a beer!! why dont you be your own person,make your own decisions....have a butchers online maybe and then decide.....never no there may be some other albion in there:thumbsup:

What a ridiculous post.

'Have a butcher's online'?

He is online, asking a question on a forum where a good percentage of people that are going might just read this, and just might know.

Where the f*** should he look, readersdigest.com?

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010

I’ll do my usual thing. 4 pack on the train and when I get off I’ll wonder around till I find what looks like a good drinking establishment, might mix with our rowdies or there’s, either way I’ll be tanked up ready to sing till my voice has gone.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
What a ridiculous post.

'Have a butcher's online'?

He is online, asking a question on a forum where a good percentage of people that are going might just read this, and just might know.

Where the f*** should he look, readersdigest.com?

Good post Roaster, I'm an independent Albion traveller so don't mind drinking in a park if need be but other Albion ( new internet posters ) fans might like to be with the majority albion fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports