Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton Away Available *** NOW *** to 1k+ points

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Damn it!!!! not fair!!! Site will probably crash at 5, i think its the slowest site in modern internet history...mind you, its never had to cope with so much interest before this season i suppose....

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Yes it would appear they have been alerted and changed it back to 1250 points required. Seems some of us may have got away with it (unless they take them back off us!)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Hmmm hope the ones bought earlier are ok though, I don't want to make system slower for people this afternoon trying to check whether we still got them

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Hmmm hope the ones bought earlier are ok though, I don't want to make system slower for people this afternoon trying to check whether we still got them

Did you get an email receipt? I did, so would be very hard for them to take them back now!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Did you get an email receipt? I did, so would be very hard for them to take them back now!

No I didn't but can't check another e-mail address where it might possibly be.

It is showing in my purchase history though, so I assume all ok

edit: although it doesn't say anything in loyalty points or the status field...

Last edited:

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I can't get the two Soton tickets I bought to come up on my history, yet I managed to buy them earlier this morning and did get an e-mail confirmation. Do you reckon I'm alright?

Edit:

Hang on, found it in purchase history, although it is blank under "status". Still alright?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I doubt for one minute the club have the resources to refund tickets purchased out of turn. In fact, if my eCash debacle was anything to go by I suspect if they tried they would completely f*** it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here