Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

south Today

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would have expected it to be Southampton as they are top of the league.

More worrying was the Leicester goal. Who was the player stood by the side of Bridcutt when their player made his run to head the ball, he never even attempted to contest the header and in the end it was Painter who got beat to the ball. No challenge from our central defenders. which doesnt look good with the 3 games coming up who all have players who are good in the air Carroll, Becchio and Murray.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Might of missed the first, but saw Charlton on before Brighton. It's strange that they're on there at all.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Lets be honest they have just gone t.o.t.c. and deserve the first slot. If we had done the same and we were shown after Southampton we would not have been very amused. Good luck to them, they have a good squad, score goals and are now going to take some stopping. Lets be grateful we are up there just behind them and hope we can play well when we meet them and win as many points as we can.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I was going to guess Aldershot or Woking. That's all I ever seem to hear about when I put Radio Sussex on!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Gave up watching that Hampshire biased load of crap years ago.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
South Today is total Hampshire biased wank,thank God I get South East today now and don`t have to put up with the Scummer bollocks they spout on about.And whats more, South East today has fitter female reporters and weather girls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here