Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South stand at Newcastle game

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
A massive pat on the back to the 4 lads ( 5 in the second half ) at the back of the south stand yesterday , for getting some fantastic songs going . they really were the ultimate in banter . The whole of the south section that they were in warmed to them and were even chanting to them can you sit here every week .:clap2:

The stewards also need to be applauded in their sensible approach to these lads as well , at first from what I was told is that they were told to sit ( zero tolerance ) then as the game went on and they got the crowd behind them the stewards told them that as long as they did not gesture at they away fans they could sit on the back of their seats ( ie stand but keep your arse touching the back of seat ).

These boys were applauded by the whole of the south section and by the geordies in close proximity .... the stewards even asking them to come back for the rest of the season.

Who these guys were I don't know , but what I do know is that they were a credit to all Brighton fans and really friendly top lads ...:D:D:D

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
A massive pat on the back to the 4 lads ( 5 in the second half ) at the back of the south stand yesterday , for getting some fantastic songs going . they really were the ultimate in banter . The whole of the south section that they were in warmed to them and were even chanting to them can you sit here every week .:clap2:

The stewards also need to be applauded in their sensible approach to these lads as well , at first from what I was told is that they were told to sit ( zero tolerance ) then as the game went on and they got the crowd behind them the stewards told them that as long as they did not gesture at they away fans they could sit on the back of their seats ( ie stand but keep your arse touching the back of seat ).

These boys were applauded by the whole of the south section and by the geordies in close proximity .... the stewards even asking them to come back for the rest of the season.

Who these guys were I don't know , but what I do know is that they were a credit to all Brighton fans and really friendly top lads ...:D:D:D

I can hear them starting or attempting to start chants from the middle of the East Upper!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Was it the Judge? I think he was in the South Stand on Saturday.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well I would not want to upset them but I gotta say they really got thing going in there and were even changing the words of some songs so as not to offend the youngsters in that section ......Top lads

sorry - meant not nsk exiles from north stand. My little joke. We saw and heard them from east and they did a top job.

three japanese students next to us singing "seaguwws" (sic) was our highlight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here