Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Park in the FA Cup!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not the greatest of draws for either side I suppose. Two mid-table sides.

Looking forward to watching another local side Merstham playing Oxford Utd on the box Saturday. Will be strange seeing a televised game from the park. :lolol:

Great draw for Merstham that was.

As for Hastings v South Park, it's £3000+ prize money at stake. South Park have got the best away record in the league, so it'll be an even game. Plus the chance to see non-league legend and South Park's James Wastell in action.

View attachment img_6274.jpg

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Yep, one mile up the road for me (my son plays for Merstham Cricket Club these days). I think they sold all the tickets in one afternoon!

Temporary stand of 500 seats going in for Saturdays game. Good luck to them. :clap2:

Never been down to Merstham CC , Supposed to be a nice pitch and venue.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Temporary stand of 500 seats going in for Saturdays game. Good luck to them. :clap2:

Never been down to Merstham CC , Supposed to be a nice pitch and venue.
We moved from Reigate Priory in order to get games. Glad we did really, it's a lovely cricket club. Quite homely but well run, and the pitch is always in great nick. All in all, it's a picturesque scene.

I hope the football club batter Oxford. They are a two bob outfit I have an irrational dislike towards.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Great draw for Merstham that was.

As for Hastings v South Park, it's £3000+ prize money at stake. South Park have got the best away record in the league, so it'll be an even game. Plus the chance to see non-league legend and South Park's James Wastell in action.

View attachment 79105

James has been at the club donkeys years. Most goalies are tall and athletic these days but somehow James still seems to get the job done despite looking like a nightclub bouncer. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here