Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Africa v England, 3rd Test, Cape Town

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I think the Saffers are very glad Pietersen decided to become English at the moment. Luke Wright couldn't have done much worse shirley? :angry:

I suspect that KP has changed and is on the players balcony giving that 'I don't really give a shit demeanour'.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harris is the scabbiest flukiest bowler in the world. FACT. Not only is a trundling fatty who can hardly spin the ball (although he is managing that right now oddly) but Anderson has just got out by hitting a Harris full toss downwards onto his own boot, and the ball flies up into the hands of silly point.

f***ing lucky.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can someone please retire Daryl Harper? He is the shittest umpire in the game. How many times has the review system reprieved a blatent piss poor Harper decision now?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Can someone please retire Daryl Harper? He is the shittest umpire in the game. How many times has the review system reprieved a blatent piss poor Harper decision now?

Wasn't that a different umpire?

But I agree.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

On the BBC live text yesterday they revealed that Harper is indeed STATISTICALLY the worst umpire in World Cricket. Apparently FIFTY % of his referred decisions are overturned! That's right - he gets HALF of the marginal decisions wrong!

As somebody on there commented - you might as well just toss a coin!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Well done KP :thumbsup: This england team is visibly better under Andy Flower, I doubt we'd have won the ashes under Moore

No one will ever know William the scaly one. I have a big issue about KP, his team ethic, his ego and his agenda. I would have the same view had he been scoring centuties as well before anyone chips in.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No one will ever know William the scaly one. I have a big issue about KP, his team ethic, his ego and his agenda. I would have the same view had he been scoring centuties as well before anyone chips in.
But there are always people like that. Remember the days of Geoff Boycott?

And on the positive side, he has correctly identifed Graham Smith as "a bit of a muppet"

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
But there are always people like that. Remember the days of Geoff Boycott?

And on the positive side, he has correctly identifed Graham Smith as "a bit of a muppet"

Ar least Boycs was solidly an Englishman!!:smile:

Oh that Muppet who is a fine batsmen and skipper...:lol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

That is why he is known throughout the game as FIGJAM:wanker:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Isn't it time Bell got himself out with a shit shot? Afterall, he's up against it here so I don't expect him to last very long.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why feel sorry for him. He single handedly got rid of Moores on his own agenda...is he a team player? No.

And? Moores was bloody awful, we're doing pretty well at the mo?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
At least the board stuck my Moores despite what KP said and proved him wrong.

ooh

Well at least we've got a proper English-born captain

ooh

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
On the BBC live text yesterday they revealed that Harper is indeed STATISTICALLY the worst umpire in World Cricket. Apparently FIFTY % of his referred decisions are overturned! That's right - he gets HALF of the marginal decisions wrong!

As somebody on there commented - you might as well just toss a coin!

They showed that on sky sports as well and tbf to him it was only 2 out of 4 wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here