Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sounded like Solly March had a blinder today according to the radio....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I listened on the radio , and WA said he was very poor 1st half, too obvious that he was going onto his left every time.
2nd half he had a better game according to WA, his delivery for the free kick was superb, according to WA.
I feel the experience of Hughton will improve his game, he would be a greater prospect if he could develop his right foot and beef up a bit. Not that he isnt already, but he is a bit predictable, and opposing teams will nullify his threat, unless he can up his game

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sounded as if Ince didn't appear to get into the game in the same way as at Fulham. Struggled because they played at pace and bypassed him down the wings while he held the ground in the centre?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta love the fact nobody is surprised that the two players screaming for the ball in the 6 yard box were our centre forward and right back :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How many full games is that since he came back? Three? (i'm not sure) ....needs game time and then hopefully consistency will come

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think most Brighton fans will have been impressed with Brentford's midfield today, their passing and the speed at which they broke and created chances.

And to be fair, that was without arguably two of their best midfield performers all season in Pritchard and Douglas.

I think Hughton will have been alarmed at just how easily the opposition were able to get at our defence and into the area, but pleased with some of the defending, spirit, and threat on the counter mainly through March and Tex.

If he is a real miracle-worker, he can do something with CMS. What has happened to that guy? How much is he (really) worth right now?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Dreadful first half but a big improvement in the second. Great delivery for Dunk's goal. Could do with being a bit more incisive in front of goal and learning to use his right foot would be a bonus but all that will come with time and experience.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He was much better in the second half. But he is ridiculously one footed, and every defender knows about it. Still, he made some good tackles and passes. Definitely a player who's going to keep improving.

Sea Sea Seaside Air

Dec 31, 2014
GOSBTS
Absolutely shocking first half, looked like a different player in the second. Put in some brilliant challenges in the midfield but agree with Ali, ridiculously one footed and if his other peg was worked on he would be the business out wide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here