Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Songs in concourse on Saturday

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A group of lads started singing a song to the tune of Push It by Salt n Pepper (mid-late 80s female hip-hop duo for anyone under 40), which I thought sounded potentially really good so was a bit dissapointed this didn't get further renditions in the stands giving me a chance to learn the words. Any chance someone can get me up to speed??

Also, would it be possible to change Milan to Marseille in the 'have you ever seen Palace song'? It makes it more relevent to our upcoming fixture and, importantly, factually correct since Palace did actually play in Milan as part of some third-rate Euro tournament in the 70s.

Last edited:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I heard two different versions of the “We’ve got super…” song. The people around me in the stand were singing “We’ve got super Bob De Zerbi” with “Welbeck in attack” and then outside it was “Super Rob De Zerbi” with “Fergie in attack”.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A group of lads started singing a song to the tune of Push It by Salt n Pepper (mid-late 80s female hip-hop duo for anyone under 40), which I thought sounded potentially really good so was a bit dissapointed this didn't get further renditions in the stands giving me a chance to learn the words. Any chance someone can get me up to speed??

Also, would it be possible to change Milan to Marseille in the 'have you ever seen Palace song'? It makes it more relevent to our upcoming fixture and, importantly, factually correct since Palace did actually play in Milan as part of some third-rate Euro tournament in the 70s.
thought it was , have you ever seen palace in the dam

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Couldn’t make it to OT on Saturday, but this sounds like a reworking of a song I heard being sung by England fans in Glasgow last week.

“He comes from Barnsley, he plays in blue and white, he hates the Germans, he thinks they’re f*cking shite, he’s breaking ankles everywhere he goes, his name is Johnny, he’s super Johnny Stones”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here