Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Great bass line?

article-2554476-1B49979400000578-867_634x427.jpg

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Was just thinking the same thing. Where are the bass lead tracks, bass lead music even? (That said I haven't read past your post yet)

...in the time it took to post that you could have posted one...

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I am surprised "Seven Nation Army" hasn't been mentioned but if I could remember how I would put Ben Pearce "What I might do" up as it absolutely shakes the world.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Sounds like a description of the morning after an "all you can eat" curry banquet I once had in Ipswich.

excellent!

many moons ago,used to fish 20lb straight through off the beach,problems with seaweed on the leader knot and all that

jumped at the chance to go boat fishing,used my beach reel and landed a 10lb bass,happy days

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Excuse me if these have been posted before, haven't been through the entire thread:

Remember when UB40 were great :):

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
...in the time it took to post that you could have posted one...

fair point, and I did have a link copied but then my short attention span took me somewhere else on the net and I forgot. I stand by my point though. I mean,, I love the Smiths, but it's not really great bass lines that come to mind. Anyway,

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
fair point, and I did have a link copied but then my short attention span took me somewhere else on the net and I forgot. I stand by my point though. I mean,, I love the Smiths, but it's not really great bass lines that come to mind. Anyway,

It bears repeating:

Beauty my friend, is in the ear of the beholder: one person's earth shattering is another's mundane. It matters not.

Re: Smiths: I was thinking of bass lines that I love and think are great. I thought of that Smiths bass line. I posted it. Go figure.

Quite like your choice by the way. Not great for me but decent...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here