Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song titles or lyrics that are palpably untrue.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
'Wake up it's a beautiful morning' sang the Boo Radleys.
They weren't from Lincolnshire obviously. Haven't seen the sun for weeks. Windy as f***. The postie's a right pikey git and I'm sure I lost some Christmas cards (maybe with cash). Although it's only £2.00 a pint you have to put up with country people staring at you all night long should you ever venture to one of their pubs. The only time I ever get to see hills is when I get back to Sussex.
Boo Radleys - f*** yourselves!

"Love will tear us apart again" ???

Profoundly untrue, Curtis. That fetish you have for shagging propeller blades is not shared by the rest of us. Try women.

Now cheer up you depressing bastard, Bernard's just about to write Blue Monday and make you a lot of money.

Last edited:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
And I swear
That I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

I think you're being a little economical with the truth there Mr Cobain.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
" I can't stand up for falling down " sang Elvis Costello. Bollocks, I have watched hundreds of people this morning on the bus stand up and NONE of them fell down. This song is plainly a pile of elephant wank, UNLESS you are Professor Stephen Hawking I guess.

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
"Pretty Women out walking with Gorillas down my street" according to Joe Jackson. I thought JJ came from Portsmouth, not the rain forest. I have seen a few dodgy videos involving women with horses, dogs, pigs and eels, but NEVER a gorilla.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
" The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind "

My daughter asked me last night did I know the capital of Peru. I told her I did not, but to pop into the garden as there was a knowledgeable force 4 south westerly breeze according to Michael Fish. Did it tell my daughter the answer was Lima, did it f***. This could be due to the fact that the wind in my garden is mute, or alternatively ALL wind cannot speak.

Has anyone else had better luck? If so could someone ask the nearest gale if that fat fucker Prescott is going to give Falmer the thumbs up.

Ta

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Last night I fancied a bit of rabbit stew, and in full knowledge of the line from Chas and Dave

"You've got more rabbit than Sainsbury's" which implied that Sainsbury's is well stocked with such a delicacy, I headed on down to my nearest store.

You piggin' liars, they had chicken, pork, fish and many other meats but NO RABBIT. When I questioned a young employee how they had managed to sell out of rabbit when I was led to believe they had plentiful stocks, he just looked at me and muttered, "Rabbit, nah mate, we don't sell that."

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
"The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Any More...." - so what's that big shiney thing outside that's reflecting off my monitor screen then??

"All you need is Love"............and oxygen, food, water, football of course

:jester:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
'If you've got a problem, Yo I'll solve it' Sang Vanilla Ice.

The lying bastard. I didn't see him offering to help when Rebecca loos was wanking off that pig in the farm.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Bland Irish f***-nuts Westlife claimed that it was an enjoyable experience:

'Flying without wings'

Drop the smug gobshites out of a plane and see how quick they are to beg for a parachute.

Liars.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Van Morrison, you delightful Irish son of a shipyard worker with the gritty voice and wise words... this one is utter nonsense.

"Everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone

By the winding stream we shall lie and dream
We'll make dreams come true if we want them to
Yes all will come play the pipes and drum
Sing a happy song and we'll sing along"

What were you thinking ?? Bagpipe music does NOT make anyone happy - it usually induces murderous thoughts or at the least unpleasant images of where you would ike to stuff those wretched wailing pipes !!

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Queen again

Fat Bottomed Girls they make the rockin world go round

Apart from the fact the the world does'nt rock, it sort of spins, I think you'll find it the gravitational pull of the sun that makes the world go round, not some bunch of lard arsed birds.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Starship

We built this city on Rock n' Roll!!!

Now how would that city look like?

Builders with electric guitars instead of trowels?

Sparks with synthesisers instead of fuse boards?

Or...

Buildings crafted out of effigies of elvis, Bill Haley and Jerry Lee Lewis?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here